Bonus Club terms & conditions
1. You may only use your Bonmarché Bonus Club card in Bonmarché stores, online at bonmarche.co.uk or when you call Bonmarché Customer services to place an order.
3. The Bonus Club scheme is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over, excluding Bonmarché Colleague Discount Card Holders.
4. The Bonus Club card and its benefits are not transferable and can only be used by the Bonus Club Member to whom the card is registered.
5. To be eligible for any Bonus Club Rewards, including accumulating Spend & Save Stamps, you must be a valid Bonus Club Member at the time of purchase and have identified yourself as such, by presenting your card or by completing our instore identification and verification process or logging on to 'My Account' online.
6. To take advantage of in-store Bonus Club promotions, Spend and Save discounts or other bonus club discount vouchers you must present your Bonus Club card at the time of redeeming in store.
7. The Bonmarché Bonus Club card issued to you remains the property of Bonmarché, and must be surrendered upon request. It is not a credit, debit or cheque guarantee card.
8. We can take any action we deem appropriate in our sole discretion, including closing or suspending your Bonmarché Bonus Club membership and/or revoking any Stamps and discounts accrued if we have reason to believe that you are abusing the Bonus Club scheme in any way.
9. In the case of dispute, the decision of Bonmarché shall be final and binding.
10. These terms and conditions don’t affect your Statutory Rights.
11. Bonmarché reserve the right to alter, amend or terminate the Bonmarché Bonus Club at any time, without the need for prior notice, be it written or verbal.
12. All promotions and mailings are subject to availability.
13. The promoter of the Bonmarché Bonus Club is Bonmarché Bonus Club, PO Box 73, Wakefield WF4 4WS.
Spend & Save
14. As a Bonus Club member you are eligible to earn Spend and Save Stamps on ‘Qualifying Purchases’. A ‘Qualifying Purchase’ is when you spend a minimum of £5 with Bonmarché excluding the purchase of any of the following:
a. Gift cards or vouchers
b. Delivery charges
c. Subscription fees for any additional services provided by Bonmarché.
15. For each and every whole £5 you spend, after any other discounts have been applied and on any ‘Qualifying Purchase’ at Bonmarché, you will be awarded 1 Spend and Save stamp. For example, if you spend up to £4.99, you will not receive any stamps, if you spend between £5 and £9.99, you will receive 1 Spend and Save Stamp, and if you spend £10, you will receive 2 Spend & Save Stamps.
16. 10 Spend and Save Stamps entitle the member to a discount of 10% off ‘Qualifying Purchases’ on your next transaction. Stamps are added to your account and available to redeem up to 24 hours after the transaction was made to earn the Stamps.
17. Stamps are added to your account and available to redeem up to 24 hours after the transaction was made to earn the Stamps.
18. Only where your stamp balance is 10 or more at the start of a transaction can a Spend & Save Discount be applied.
19. Only 1 Spend and Save discount can be redeemed in a single transaction and cannot be used in conjunction with other discount vouchers and codes, Bonusday discounts or as stated in that promotions conditions.
20. The discount is not valid on jewellery. Other exclusions may apply and will be made clear before purchasing.
21. The cash redemption value of each stamp is 0.001p.
22. To view your stamps balance online, earn stamps and be able to redeem your Bonus Club promotions, Spend & Save discounts and other discounts you must first create an online account at bonmarche.co.uk and be logged on when you checkout.
23. When any or all items are returned from a transaction where Spend & Save Stamps were earnt, 1 Spend and Save stamp will be deducted for every whole £5 refunded.
24. Where 10 Spend and Save Stamps were redeemed and 10% discount applied, the 10 Stamps will not be refunded unless all items from that order were returned.
25. When you choose to exchange item(s) purchased using your Spend and Save discount, the discount will be reapplied to the same number of replacement item(s).
26. If your card is lost or stolen or you need to update any of your details, please let us know by:
a. Emailing email@example.com;
b. Visiting any UK Bonmarché store, or;
c. Calling Customer Services on 0330 026 2728